Hosted by Jens Vermeersch
Creating your own e-learning content in school education and adult education
Course reference: BE-2010-121-001
With this in-service training our aim is to help teachers to develop state of the art content for elearning in general and for learning environments in particular.
We try to achieve this by training teachers to create elearning materials and raising their awareness of elearning in general. TACCLE will help to establish a culture of innovation in the schools in which they work. The training is geared to the needs of the classroom teachers but teacher trainers, ICT support staff and resource centre staff may find it useful too!
The course programme
Sunday, 18 April 2010
-Arrival, welcome, short presentation of tutors and participants
Monday, 19 April 2010
-Introduction to e-learning and social media in education
-Introducing online learning environments: Moodle
-How to construct a learning path and create text content
-Using mindmapping software ‘The Brain’
Tuesday, 20 April 2010
-Introduction to eXe authoring tool
-Creating your own learning path exercise
-eXe exercise part 1
Wednesday, 21 April 2010
-Introduction to Podcasting + Podcast exercise
Thursday, 22 April 2010
-How to use images, video and social media tools in e-learning
-Exercise with image and / or video software
-eXe exercise part 3
Friday, 23 April 2010
-Retrieving and re-using digital learning objects SCORM files in Moodle eXe exercise part 4
-Presentation of the learning materials created by the particpants
Saturday, 24 April 2010
Day trip to Marche Region + course evaluation
Sunday, 25 April 2010
Participation fee and how to get a grant to pay it all
1275 Euro (675 Euro for full board accomodation + 600 Euro for tuition and course materials). For both participation fee and travel expenses to Italy you can request a grant from the LLP National Agency in your country, which will cover all costs.
You can find the adress of your national agency on http://ec.europa.eu/education/programmes/llp/national_en.html
How to apply?
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information (if you login a form will become visible underneath this text which you can also use to register):
– Your name
– The course reference number (BE-2010-121-001)
– Your function in your school / institution
– Your private and school address
– Your fax number
– Your teaching subjects
– Your English skills
– Your experience with ICT
2. You will receive a pre-registration statement from Mrs Veerle Goovaerts if you have been accepted on the course.
3. Request a Comenius or Grundtvig grant at your LLP National Agency.
4. Send the grant application form (3) together with the pre-registration statement (2), to your National Agency.
5. The deadline for submitting the grant application is 15 September 2009.
6. If you receive a grant from your National Agency, please notify the course organisers immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will then receive the final letter of acceptance.
Date & Time: Sunday, 18 April 2010, 19:30 — Sunday, 25 April 2010, 10:00
Location: Instituto Technico Industriale Statale ‘E Mattei’
Via Luca Pacioli, 22 ( map )
Registration Deadline: Monday, 14 September 2009